IEF “Likar.infund” is a nonprofit organization that provides social, medical, financial, informational and legal assistance to orphans and those who need expensive treatment.
Likar.infund also conducts educational activities for a healthy lifestyle, protect and fulfill rights of children-patients, initiates the qualitative changes in the current health care system and child custody.
Foundation implements its projects mainly through private and corporate donations, not representing any political interests. One of the tools to raise funds for social issues and problems is holding public charity events.
Likar.infund is actively working with the corporate sector, developing unique charitable projects with business partners by promoting and strengthening the positive image of a socially responsible company to customers.
Currently Likar.infund provides regular help to 35 orphanages and shelters in 16 regions of Ukraine. We provide financial help for treatment to more than 70 children per year, hold 3 projects in children's hospitals, which aimed at improving the standards of treatment, living conditions and provision of new modern equipment.
Foundation successfully finished implementation of three targeted grant programs for Ukrainian medical and educational institutions from international granters.
Likar.infund was awarded for kids` rights work in the special category "Philanthropist of the year 2009".
Public charity campaigns held in 2009 - 2012:
• IEF Likar.infond "initiated the project "Intelligent Charity. Playgrounds for orphanages". Total budget $82 000.
• "Move into Life!" - the only project in Ukraine which provides systematic support for children with cerebral palsy. Budget for 2010 - 2012 exceeds $100 000.
• "Fuel Bank from SHELL» - fuel for orphanages for excursions, leisure trips, educational activities.
• Public charity action “Every Coin Help the Kids!” - supporting kids who needs funds for treatment.
• National Program "Effective organ transplantation system in Ukraine".
• Angel project - providing psycho-emotional and domestic support for children who are on long-term inpatient treatment (oncology, oncohematology, toxicology).
• "Give a Child a Fairy Tale" - Christmas event for children who are being brought up without parents` care.
Partners: Ukrsibbank, SHELL, TM Röndell, Bain & Company, Siemens, Cameron McKenna, Procter & Gamble, Johnsons, Ukrainian Insurance Group, British Embassy, IFC, Eurogasbank, Inge, STB, Roche, Novartis, Ukrsotsbank, Edipresse Ukraine, Internet portals Likar.info, uaua.info & others.
e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.likarinfund.org, tel: 0038 097 000 3000.
President: Olena Kostyukova, Executive Director: Larisa Slyunchenko.